169 Seconds in the Neighborhood (w/a deadly vicious pack of Coyotes)
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: 169 Seconds in the Neighborhood (w/a deadly vicious pack of Coyotes)

169 Seconds in the Neighborhood (w/a deadly vicious pack of Coyotes)

Weekly afternoon ride not too far away from port where I encounter day after the downpour trail conditions and a deadly vicious pack of Coyotes!

What a great afternoon for riding. And by afternoon I mean after work...on the record

People just can't help themselves. Spend more time (and hopefully gas) running out to the BLM to dump their junk than it would be to go to the dump

Sad and angry

So you suppose this was a government agency like the BLM dumping off their old library?

Here is that pack of deadly vicious coyotes. I feared for my life...ok, maybe I'm exaggerating

Didn't take a photo but it's in the video, I rode a short distance up an old railroad grade. Scoob, the little TW that could.

Carry on!
    Last edited by admiral; 10-22-2018 at 12:29 PM.
    littletommy, Purple, Fred and 9 others like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

My one overwhelming question in midst of all that beauty, is ... Did the coyotes have bullet wounds?
    Couldnt resist. Sorry. Awesome vid. Thanks for bringing us along.

As a book lover, I hate to see someone dumping them...

How does someone nab half a dozen coyotes???
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    My one overwhelming question in midst of all that beauty, is ... Did the coyotes have bullet wounds?
    Couldnt resist. Sorry. Awesome vid. Thanks for bringing us along.

I suffer from "odorous resistis" when it comes to animals who appear to have been deceased for more than an hour (depending on ambient temperature). In short, I didn't get off the TW to look. Lots of people practice coyote calling but I would think these were "located" in separate spots and "placed" at this location. This was at one of the main entry points to this BLM area so for the life of me I do not know why they would put them here. Laziness I suppose!

Admiral hunting factoid. I once harvested or shot an Elk if you will. After the initial shot, we tracked the fallen elk to a brushy hell-hole spot a short distance away but it was still alive. A second shot put him out of his misery.

So while we were field dressing and skinning the elk we looked but could not find any bullets holes entry or exit. Not one! Not even the final shot. Our theory is I scared it to death and all my shots missed!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    As a book lover, I hate to see someone dumping them...

How does someone nab half a dozen coyotes???
    Even nice people dump their trash. Just look in any roadside ditch! It really does suck people do this.

Here we have trash pickup in your property taxes sooo no need for that, as you put it out they come get it EASY. But idiots still..... dump everywhere. Bet someone shot the coyotes and dumped them their. Maybe same person dumping the other stuff too. People are so lazy for throwing stuff out their car window, they are more then likely passing a trash can several times a day. I keep old plastic grocery bags for trash in my truck.
    2005 TW200
    2007 Sportster 1200

Admiral, if you want any replacement coyotes I could mail you some of mine.Coyote.JPGCoyote again.JPG
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

I hate Scrubs that litter and dump. In the inner city the population just throws everything on the ground. I see it all the time.
    Last edited by TopPredator; 03-23-2017 at 04:08 PM.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

Have a lot of dumping in the desert. I guess like you said to lazy to go to the dump. It's those mattress that are a pain, I've hauled a few over the years off my road. I guess I'm the only pick up in the hood.....Good $$ for winter pelts.

The last thing heard was one of the coyotes saying "I don't know what 'caution - cyanide' means - but let's see what it does when I knock it over"!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links