Dancing with not wolves in Eastern Oregon
Close
    
    
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Dancing with not wolves in Eastern Oregon

  1. #1
    Senior Member admiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Frosty Hollow
    Posts
    13,107

    Desert Riding South of Harper in Eastern Oregon

    Out riding in neature in Eastern Oregon was neat. We saw a lot of neat things out there in neature because we could. Even all of the cows were neat...as long as they didn't attack us which wouldn't have been as neat.

    Last edited by admiral; 10-22-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    Fred, Rider21, Lyterx and 11 others like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Xracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lake Placid,Florida
    Posts
    3,788
    That sure is some pretty country.
    Ken, Allanb and admiral like this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member stagewex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New Rochelle, New York
    Posts
    1,777
    Guess that Pup was trying to herd you guys too?
    Very cool.
    Ken and admiral like this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member ejfranz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,561
    Your lucky that calf didn't lay down a "slick" in front of you.
    None of those cows looked as menacing as that bull we had go around before and after you got the flat.
    Ken and admiral like this.
    2001 TW200 sporting a MT43 up front. Duro has gone to a good home. 2015 VStrom XT, 1996 DT 200, Broken 2010 Xingue 400 XY. 2009 WR250r now shared with my son.

  6. #5
    Senior Member admiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Frosty Hollow
    Posts
    13,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
    That sure is some pretty country.
    Yep, pretty wide open. Still disappointing when we run into no trespassing signs and Wilderness Study Areas (WSA's) which stop you from riding down the best trails and most to see stuff in the whole wide world. The best stuff to see is always on the closed side of the gate!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

  7. #6
    Senior Member admiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Frosty Hollow
    Posts
    13,107
    Quote Originally Posted by stagewex View Post
    Guess that Pup was trying to herd you guys too?
    Very cool.
    I'm glad he didn't take us for a predator (not TopPredator) and thankfully he didn't bite. He wasn't so much herding us but keeping an eye on us to make sure we didn't steal off with one of those fluffy cows. I've had one of those dogs chase me pretty hard when I had Georgie on back. They don't like them country dogs around the flock.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

  8. #7
    Senior Member admiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Frosty Hollow
    Posts
    13,107
    Quote Originally Posted by ejfranz View Post
    Your lucky that calf didn't lay down a "slick" in front of you.
    None of those cows looked as menacing as that bull we had go around before and after you got the flat.
    I was a little apprehensive with the bull guarding the gate. Then Lori goes whizzing on by without a care in the world. Well, now I gotta go so as to not look all un-manly and stuff.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

  9. #8
    Senior Member Mrs. Admiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Frosty Hollow ~ Garden Valley, Idaho
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    I was a little apprehensive with the bull guarding the gate. Then Lori goes whizzing on by without a care in the world.
    I think I said something like "I got this" as I sped by you...
    Sometimes I really miss you, but then I can't remember where I buried your body.....

  10. #9
    Senior Member TopPredator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bel Air Maryland
    Posts
    4,169
    What do you say as you are passing cows. Moooooove cow
    joeband and admiral like this.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

    TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

    Rick

  11. #10
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    6,342
    Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    What do you say as you are passing cows. Moooooove cow
    That was just awful!!! If I were passing a cow I would say OUCH! Kidney stones hurt and they are tiny!


    Tom
    TopPredator, admiral and Allanb like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

    Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Dancing On The Rocks
    By Fred in forum TW200 Pictures / Videos
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-09-2018, 10:17 AM
  2. Hole in the Ground Ranch-Jordan Craters, Eastern Oregon
    By admiral in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 07:57 PM
  3. Been Taking Dancing Lessons
    By Fred in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-23-2015, 11:46 AM
  4. 6 day loop through eastern Oregon
    By RDW in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 02:01 PM
  5. Birch Creek & Morrison Ranches on the Owyhee River, Eastern Oregon
    By admiral in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-15-2013, 07:00 AM