• 3 Post By Trail Woman
  • 4 Post By Miaugi
  • 3 Post By stagewex
  • 2 Post By JerseyJeeper
  • 3 Post By UncleRandy
  • 4 Post By
  • 2 Post By Trail Woman
  • 4 Post By

Thread: New TDUB Shirt and Sticker Design!

Senior Member Till Death Dual Us Sport™'s Avatar

New TDUB Shirt and Sticker Design!

I just finished what I believe to be the final version of a logo I have been working on for a few days This is just a low-res screen shot, but you get the idea!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Till Death Dual Us Sport™; 06-28-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Nice image but I'm unsure how the slogan will go over with most people. Not just the wording itself but how large and bold it is. Otherwise the Tdub image looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Trail Woman View Post
    Nice image but I'm unsure how the slogan will go over with most people. Not just the wording itself but how large and bold it is. Otherwise the Tdub image looks great.
    I agree with Trail Woman, great graphics but maybe a change in the size ratio between the image and the text....at my age the last thing I need is the word death in large letters on my back! lol
    Hidden Content Sold...Oct 2018......'01 F650GS

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

"....at my age the last thing I need is the word death in large letters on my back!"

HaHaHa, Good One.

On all the trail, mud and sand rides I've been on this season so far there has been a recurring response from others at either a break, half-way mark or end of the journey.
    Mostly surprised admiration for the little beast and it's abilities from big-time GS's, KLR & DR, etc. riders, "That bike may not get you there fast but it'll get you there".

The common denominator is that we'll all be doing 15-20-maybe sometimes 30mph on a trail. I'd rather be picking up 279lbs than...
    But I'm always there to help someone that doesn't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by stagewex View Post
    "....at my age the last thing I need is the word death in large letters on my back!"

HaHaHa, Good One.

On all the trail, mud and sand rides I've been on this season so far there has been a recurring response from others at either a break, half-way mark or end of the journey.
    Mostly surprised admiration for the little beast and it's abilities from big-time GS's, KLR & DR, etc. riders, "That bike may not get you there fast but it'll get you there".

The common denominator is that we'll all be doing 15-20-maybe sometimes 30mph on a trail. I'd rather be picking up 279lbs than...
    But I'm always there to help someone that doesn't get that.
    You are always the guy to help someone! I've seen it many times.
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

It's very original and a great play on words! If I've discovered anything in my 50 years-it's that there is a market for everything! And-people will buy anything!

Thanks for the comments! I guess what I forget to mention is that this design is not meant to be a money grab or even sold in mass quantity. I'll probably print a dozen or so for close friends and anyone else who doesn't mind the design. I grew up (and still do) wearing heavy metal shirts so having the word DEATH on me is a cakewalk haha. I designed it around what I personally find appealing. It's awesome to hear feedback and criticism, though! Doesn't bother me in the least.

Cheers!
    -Nick

I'm a bit of a metal head myself. But I've also done graphic design long enough to consider the difference between catering to a target market and artist expression. There;s a billions perspective on anything creative. The feedback give open you up to new perspectives you hadn't considered that if taken in good spirit can help an artist grow.

One thing I find is the image and slogan conflict a little. Maybe that works in some type of contrast. But I'd also consider the aggressive slogan with a more aggressive Tdub image? Like riding over some treacherous obstacles or doing a wheelie. Or using The TW to dig it's own grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Trail Woman View Post
    I'm a bit of a metal head myself. But I've also done graphic design long enough to consider the difference between catering to a target market and artist expression. There;s a billions perspective on anything creative. The feedback give open you up to new perspectives you hadn't considered that if taken in good spirit can help an artist grow.

One thing I find is the image and slogan conflict a little. Maybe that works in some type of contrast. But I'd also consider the aggressive slogan with a more aggressive Tdub image? Like riding over some treacherous obstacles or doing a wheelie. Or using The TW to dig it's own grave.
    Or digging out of a grave like Lone Wolf McQuade! If you're familiar with that movie I'm anti wheelie guy, everyone posts wheelie Wednesday pics...I prefer wet burrito Wednesday! All in good fun. Thanks for the feedback!

Sponosred Links