TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Endless SingleTracks

964 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Fred 
#1 ·
Shot a few weeks ago this video was of an impromptu ride in the local hills. Adam-in-Nevada dropped by anxious for a ride late in the day so off we went. Ran out of daylight and battery for the camera but we had a blast. Came home in failing daylight and falling temperatures. Thankfully Betty Boop has good auxiliary lights for trail riding

#2 ·
As always very nice and pretty endless trails.

#3 ·
Is this the same video which had the Ruskie Rap Musack? Bwahaha. I'm gonna have to wait to ride trails now up in Admiral Global Headquarter's due to excessive snow. However, I may have to make a trip or 10 down to the Snake River Desert riding area which see's much less snow. I think ejfranz and myself rode out there late January or early February of this year (2018). Sunny day's like in your video are teasers this time of year.:p

#4 ·
Yes, re-did the soundtrack since there was a copyright issue with music.
Once you are retired Admiral you can sneak away for longer rides like into the warmer wintertime micro-climates like along the Snake River. Maybe we should meet up along the Jarbridge or some hot springs around Tuscarora where the snow is not too deep...or come down here where the sun melts away the snow periodically.
Once Frosty Hollow warms up maybe some of us should come visit your riding areas.

#9 ·
This is the perfect sort of terrain for learning the joy of single track riding. It sort of focuses one on bringing all elements of speed and direction control together while constantly reading and adapting to changes in a narrowly designated path. You know who you do good and you know when things could really be a bit better. ( See where I eat trees) :p
IMHO it makes for a great learning tool. On the road I can be a little wide of my intended late apex exit line and make credible excuses. But on a single track out in the bush a blown corner puts me off trail in the bush, no hiding from that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.