A Video I do Not Show My Wife - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: A Video I do Not Show My Wife

Crossing was not bad at all.
    The conversation between Fred and I after that crossing was a bit strange.
    Me - “Did Kris help you get across?” (I had seen Kris scrambling to get to Fred)
    Fred - “I don’t know”
    Me - “Fred, did you hear me, Did Kris help you get across?”
    Fred - “I DON’T KNOW” (I’m think to myself is he not hearing me as how can you not know if some one has helped you)
    I ask again and Fred is now frustrated with me and explains he was concentrating so hard on getting across that he would not have noticed.

I did fall over the side a few minutes later, but was grabbed by the dense foliage and was sprung back onto my feet.
    Not sure if Fred got that on film, but he was quickly there to help extract me and my bike.

Fun times in Idaho with 2 awesome riding companions.
    admiral, Scooterbrained and SanDue like this.
    2001 TW200 sporting a MT43 up front. Duro has gone to a good home. 2015 VStrom XT, 1996 DT 200, Broken 2010 Xingue 400 XY. 2009 WR250r now shared with my son.

Aaaah, what we will do to recover a bike when things go over the edge!
    Reminds me of the tale of a I believe a CT110 rider who spent a fortune helicoptering his bike out of Utah's San Rafael Swell trail called "Six Miles of Hell" , which I guess is one mile worse than this picture of "Five Miles of Hell" trailfive miles.jpg
    Anyone have more of this story? There is a plaque or sign out there somewhere...
    SanDue likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

What are the orange buttons on the bottom of your handlebars next to the clamp (L) & (R)?
    Hidden Content 2016-TDUB • Built Suspension • LED Headlamp • FMF Powercore4 • Skid Plate • *fifteen/49 sprockets • EVO Air Footpegs • KX High (108mm) bars •1-1/8 Bar Risers • Rally Pro X-Strong Handguards • 714 Soft Touch Rally Grips • 241 Front Tire • Rear Rack • Front Rack

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Those are clamp-on rocker switches I purchased from Amazon. My other TW has four of them in four different colors for four different functions.
    On the Betty Boop bike here the left turns on and off a pair of auxiliary long range LED light pods mounted on the forks.
    Right rocker switch powers up a USB port as well as a Battery Tender type standard flat 2-pole plug for battery charging, running an air compressor, run power from bike to bike, etc. Actually used that circuit once to re-charge my van's discharged battery so I could self-rescue from a back country camp (It did take awhile to charge a bit, cool bike a bit, charge, cool, repeat).
    SanDue likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponosred Links