I have a 2016 Yamaha TW200. I bought it used and had to replace the top end. Unfortunately the clutch is burnt out as well. I am finding 'clutch kits' but they are all for the 2009 and older. Does anyone have a link for a clutch kit that will fit the 2016 TW?
I got my TW200 second hand two years ago,( year of manufacture 2000.) Since then I had No problem starting, it always started the first time until two weeks ago due to heavy rain and mud did topple to the right side , after straighten it started fine moment later I stopped her put the...
I am wondering if my clutch is slipping at high revs.
1) 2010 TW200, stock, ~ 9300 miles
2) New stock carb 100 or so miles ago, not shimmed or rejetted
3) Slip seems to happen only in 5th gear above 40-45 mph
4) Doesn't happen at high revs in other gears
5) If revs are gently, slowly...