TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been rereading several of the Lizrdbrth threads that B-Dub compiled for us. The knowledge shared is a goldmine. The humor is "stoopendous". And the Lizrd's love for the rest of us is easily felt. It got me thinking about Lizrd's tagline, "​I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you." I dare say that after the Lizrds skoolin', I think there was not too much left to understand. I especially liked the 'on Fridays they untie my sleeves and let me use crayons' comment. Teachers that really care, find a way to reach a broad audience, and it seems that it came naturally to the Lizrd.

I am grateful that the lessons from LizrdSkool are recorded and readily available for us. I have to say I have a Lizrd-knowledge addiction. I also enjoy the ideas and tips shared by all the people from this forum. Life's too short to learn by making the same mistakes others have already learned from. I am a motorcycle rookie, for now. I have a lot to learn too. So while I don't have a lot to share technically, yet, I want to thank all the members on this forum for the things you post. I learn things i never even knew I needed to learn.

I thank all of you for the culture you have created here.

·
Registered
342 Posts
"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you." I laughed out loud the 1st time I read that. There are a few others that have had me laughing as well:
From memory here now so... 1. The TW is slow but the earth is patient 2. only a fool would attempt it and god help me I am that fool. Im sure there are many others, but these two came to mind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts