TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit: now listed on eBay. Previous forum discount no longer applicable.

2001 and newer tw200's only.

Hello, a recent discovery that my front brake light switch harness had pulled apart despite seeming to have plenty of play made me make a set of these and i decided to do a bulk purchase and make some extras since i noticed a few others had some problems too. These are Plug and Play, made with OEM connectors and USA made 100% copper Cross-linked SXL 18ga automotive wire with higher heat resistance than factory as well as chemical and oil resistant. They go in the harness under the fuel tank.

Have a few other nifty harness ideas coming soon as well.

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Going to be having a give away on a few that are a tad crooked. Guess a number between 1 and 196 and explain your screen name to enter. Closest number without going over by 6pm eastern standard time on Sunday evening (7/25) gets a set free shipping in 48 continental states. Outside of that shipping is on you if you want them. Have fun!

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
19,922 Posts
I trust and hope the fly swatter is to be used on you Ron should you get out of hand? Patty's got her eye on you only, that much is for sure!! You better watch your P's and Q's bro!!! And everything else!!!!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Edit- flashers will no longer be available separately. Will be available in a complete Diode harness Modd kit on eBay soon.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
First off....very cool, and these could definitely be a hot item on-going. (y)

Speedy was my nickname throughout middle/high school because well....I was. ;)

Tide.....Alabama Crimson Tide fan.

I liked the way they sounded together when creating a username for another forum back when.

·
Super Moderator
19,922 Posts
Madd Mav brother may I use your thread to remind folks to go to the freebie thread to win my littletommy giveaway contest going on right now. I probably should not have put it there. I can't think right now how to fix it.

Anyway folks go look at the freebie thread and take a guess on an item giveaway I have that TW-Brian is running right now please, it is a nice item. Just guess the number. Classifieds.

Reactions: MaddMaverick

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'd like one please. Flat rate because its going to Honolulu. How do we pay you?
Also, if you make extensions for the control cables allowing higher risers than the 2" that the stock cable allows I'll happily buy some of those as well. Or even just longer new cables that allow the same. 4" would be just ducky!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd like one please. Flat rate because its going to Honolulu. How do we pay you?
Also, if you make extensions for the control cables allowing higher risers than the 2" that the stock cable allows I'll happily buy some of those as well. Or even just longer new cables that allow the same. 4" would be just ducky!
Sorry I'm just tinkering with wiring harness stuff. Longer cables and brake hose - just order xt225 stuff for 2" longer cables. I am putting longer forks on the front and got xt225 brake hose and speedometer cables.
For right now i only have PayPal. You can PM me your details and preferred wiring length. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Dang oh heck, ain't that cool. Ship it slow and as cheap as possible and I'll either repay you or send you back something cool and useless. Your choice.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Well The Mav was true to his word. My Wife tossed me a box that had been sitting in her car for a couple weeks. It is crammed full of professional looking little wire things. He threw in a blinker flasher too.

I will order the riser and report back, but I think it's fair to say that he did it all correctly.

Thank You, Spencer.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You're welcome!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok i have the 2" sets listed on eBay finally. Forum discount has now ended on these unfortunately. Custom length orders are still thru here for the time being. I think most of you that wanted have already ordered though. I hope to have the plug and play LED Diode kits ready soon. This wiring shortage kinda put a damper on this endeavor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts