TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Located in Washougal, WA

9,1xx miles, clean title, garage kept

Asking price is for current forum members. Craigslist price is going to be higher.

Prefer local sale, no shipping.

For more information and photos < link removed >

Mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
What's the rundown on the bike Mark any problems with it? Are you the original owner? I have read some 05 leak oil because of a faulty gasket any problems there? What's motivating the purchase are you buying a newer TW? Thanks for any info Sly

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the rundown on the bike Mark any problems with it? Are you the original owner? I have read some 05 leak oil because of a faulty gasket any problems there? What's motivating the purchase are you buying a newer TW? Thanks for any info Sly

No problems whatsoever. In fact I have never had anything go wrong on the bike. Everything works and there are no missing parts.

The previous owner had gotten it for his wife who didn't want to ride it. Kind of a typical story with TWs.

The base gasket has never leaked. That issue was not unique to 2005's.

To see why I am selling, look at my last post in the thread "2010 Honda Shadow RS" in the Off-Topic forum. Getting the TW was my way of getting back into riding after 20 years of not. I have now found my perfect bike and the TW will simply not get ridden.

BTW, I realized I had private messaging disabled and have now turned it on. Can somebody send me a test PM?

Mark

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In this forum you cannot delete your posts but you can edit them. I decided to edit the subject line so people would know it is sold without having to open and read the thread.

So yes, it is sold.

Mark

·
Registered
493 Posts
That was/is a nice color combo. The best perhaps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts