TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im listing my dads super clean 05. A friend of mine bought it last year with 1,100 miles on it and road during the summer. He had his first kid in the fall so he sold it to my father. It has. 2,950 miles. Last fall he put on 14/47 sprockets and a new did oring chain and a 12v cig plug up by the instruments. The tool kit is missing. I adjusted the valves and put one shim under the carb needle about 20 miles ago. Showroom condition. . $2500.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cant believe this bike hasnt sold yet... We have had a few callers but nothing serious yet.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I cant believe this bike hasnt sold yet... We have had a few callers but nothing serious yet.
It's a slow spring season for TW sales (and everything) in this supposed economic "recovery" US citizens are at an all time low for spending cash, below the levels of the 2000 and 2007 crash

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
It will sell soon! The spring season is just getting under way here in NY and I expect to see a few TWs dragged out of the barns and garages. Money is very tight but income tax returns are beginning to come and people need their toys.

GaryL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts