TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just listed my 2007 White TW200 with 1,348 original miles on eBay for $1,995 with no reserve. Bike is super extra clean and all original. Link below with 24 pictures. Price might be a little high, but it is such a nice bike and to be truthful, I'm kinda hoping it doesn't sell so i can make a camp bike out of it.

Yamaha Other | eBay

Forgot to add I'm located just outside Tucson Arizona in Vail. Thanks.

·
Registered
603 Posts
:Vail, Arizona, United States

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Other-Yamaha-2007-TW200-/231144867832?forcerrptr=true&hash=item35d14ec7f8&item=231144867832&pt=US_motorcycles

Yer welcome:p

·
Registered
445 Posts
If it was closer to me

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all for the kind words and for the help from the senior members listing my location that I left out of the first post in the thread...yup, I'm the new guy.

I'd keep it if I could, but its one of those things that has to go.

It has a a few bids on eBay so it looks like its all but going to sell now.

Cheers.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Looks like that was only ridden on a treadmill. I would love to take that ktm super off your hands if I had the cash right now!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like that was only ridden on a treadmill. I would love to take that ktm super off your hands if I had the cash right now!
I've only had the TW on a dirt road and well over 1K of the miles were all street in town by the elderly lady.

As for the SE, its not getting used so it has to go as well. Thinning the herd out...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dude, that's the cleanest 07 I've ever seen.. Even new.. Good luck. Someone will be getting a gem.. OMM.
Thanks. Yes, whoever ends up with it should not be disappointed. It starts hot or cold before you can get your finger off the button. It never cranks over even once...it just fires up instantly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I only see one mirror and no blinkers. Sorry if I am mistaken.
As some of the others stated, the pictures at the end of the ad show the mirrors and blinkers that go with the bike. I should have stated that in the ad. I have no problem putting this stuff back on if someone wants me to. Blinkers are not needed in Arizona and usually taken off most dual purpose bikes. Only takes about 20 minutes to put everything back on.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Just listed my 2007 White TW200 with 1,348 original miles on eBay for $1,995 with no reserve. Bike is super extra clean and all original. Link below with 24 pictures. Price might be a little high, but it is such a nice bike and to be truthful, I'm kinda hoping it doesn't sell so i can make a camp bike out of it.

Yamaha Other | eBay

Forgot to add I'm located just outside Tucson Arizona in Vail. Thanks.
Looks Like It's Gonna Sell Brother...the power of the T~Dub is Real :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts