TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just turned 10,000 miles on my '08. 95% of them street miles and all of them a blast.

Still amazes me when I see a TW for sale that's 10 years old and has 500 miles on it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just turned 10,000 miles on my '08. 95% of them street miles and all of them a blast.

Still amazes me when I see a TW for sale that's 10 years old and has 500 miles on it.

Funny! I just got a 2000 model yesterday with 98 miles on it. They're out there.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i got my 2000 over the summer with 334 miles. i just turned over 2700 last time i rode it. it does surprise me that there are so many low mile machines out there. speaking of low miles, if anyone wants to purchase a low mile machine (that's right 2700 miles) mine is in the forsale portion of the forum.

·
Registered
180 Posts

Congrats! mine turned over to 10k a month ago. It was delayed slightly due to a broken speedo cable... guess its time to get those valves adjusted.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've got an 08' with 600 miles on it.......that will change when I return from Germany where I'm stationed with the Army.......Just two weeks away....:)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Mine is a 06 with 10,000+ miles now....... Bought it new..... It runs better now than it did on the way home in 06....... We just got back from the north east, running the notches were fun..OMM. That's mountain talk for running the "gap" (o;

·
Registered
13,920 Posts
I've got an 08' with 600 miles on it.......that will change when I return from Germany where I'm stationed with the Army.......Just two weeks away....:)
Bet you're looking forward to returning and hopping back on the TW. I remember the plane ride back home. Actually, several...good feeling coming home it is! The Kaserne I was stationed at has closed many years ago. I looked at my old Kaserne on google earth a couple years ago and it was easy to tell it hadn't been re-occupied by anyone. Looked very abandoned, unkept and empty. Anyway, welcome home when you get here!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I rode my 2013 that I bought in December over to a friends house a couple weeks ago and it went over 1000 miles. Unfortunately, for me though while there helping replace his roof...I and a ladder got into a disagreement and the ladder left me. Fell and broke my right femur. SO no more riding it for me for a few months.

But by darnit when I heal....look out.

Lance

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was beginning to think my TW was rare
So many posts stating total miles in the 3000-6000 mile range
I got my '87 with 3687 miles in June of 2011
It rolled 10,000 earlier this year
It rolled 10,400 just before I got to work today
I haven't posted much, but I have been reading this forum since 2010

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yay! My 2009 has 13,000 - mostly dirt miles! I remember distinctly when it reached the 10,000. I kneeled down in front of it and kissed the fender. Oh, how we love our dear bikes...

·
Registered
100 Posts
I got my 89 with 484 miles on it from the original owner, in Dec. 2012.
Got it plated and now it has 2100 on it.
Lots more to come.
Come on B-dub set up a ride soon.

VDR

1 - 14 of 14 Posts