TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
I'd say these are only ten out of the first one hundred biggest dangers......in no particular order. It was barely watchable with all the pop-ups and re-directs. WAY too simplistic without ANY info on how to deal with them in MHO.

You REALLY want to know what the biggest dangers are and what to do about them? Read any of David Hough's books.

Registered
It came up clean with AdBlock Plus & NoScript running. It was kinda simplistic as you say and can be summed up with cars x 6, weather, gravel and our own stupidity.
Still, there are new riders who may benefit from having the stuff we take for granted pointed out to them.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #4
It came up clean with AdBlock Plus & NoScript running. It was kinda simplistic as you say and can be summed up with cars x 6, weather, gravel and our own stupidity.
Still, there are new riders who may benefit from having the stuff we take for granted pointed out to them.
Exactly.

And if one new rider is saved by reading my posts about safety, all the junk I post on things like this will have been worth it. Forgive me if some of the things I post seem redundant. But if it helps save one person... :)

Registered
........... But if it helps save one person... :)
True enough. New riders need to be exposed to as much info as possible. But WHAT to do and WHERE to look to see and avoid these situations in time is far more useful to them and this site doesn't really address that. (BIG PLUG FOR DAVID'S BOOKS HERE ;))

Most of your post like this have been far better and more informative.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #6
True enough. New riders need to be exposed to as much info as possible. But WHAT to do and WHERE to look to see and avoid these situations in time is far more useful to them and this site doesn't really address that. (BIG PLUG FOR DAVID'S BOOKS HERE ;))

Most of your post like this have been far better and more informative.
Those are great books and I would highly recommend them also. I do hate those links that have only a bit of info on each page though. I use the ad blocker also, so didn't see what you had to go through. I can understand the frustration.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts