·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
343 Posts
Kept wondering when the train would come. :dread:

Was waiting to see them come flying back out of the tunnel on a hand car like Wile E Coyote :eek:

Now I gotta find the other parts.

Borneo, you sure know how to preoccupy my time. :D

Thanks

:icon_thumright:

LT - no Wild Angels on the list?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,367 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Little Fauss and Big Halsey is my favorite MC movie. Just watched "Road" on instant Netflicks. It's about Irish road racing and the Dunlops.

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
1. How is The Wild One not number one or two?
2. Stone is dumb as shit
3. No Easy Rider, Cycles South [as mentioned], or Faster/Fastest? For shame.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Really? No Easy Rider? The worlds fastest indian was good movie but not time tested to label it a classic at all but they placed at #1.

I don't recall the name but I saw a Japanese movie based on this guy driving a TW who falls for a girl in a wheel chair. They had a lot of clips of him cruising around town. I think I stumbled onto it on youtube.

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Guy's and Gal's....I didn't make the list. Just thought you'd enjoy it though...;)

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
I actually liked both documentaries, the long way around and the long way down. I read the books too which were perhaps a little better.
I liked Long Way Round, but not Long Way Down. Long Way Round was done with the desire to do it, and the idea of making a documentary out of it came later as a way to fund
the trip. The documentary was the primary goal in the second one and it is apparent. It's just Ewan Macgregor bitching for ten hours that they're not going to make whichever deadline instead of just enjoying the trip. How am I supposed to enjoy watching this when he didn't even enjoy making it apparently? I've watched the first one a few times, but had to force myself to finish the second one.

·
Registered
13,637 Posts
The Best Bar in America

I just watched this one today. Very good movie, with good motorcycle included. Also Jim Harrison is in it for about 45 seconds. Would recommend.

The Best Bar in America: A Feature Film by Damon Ristau and Eric Ristau
Holy Wonderer, watched the trailer and this movie looks like it's right up my alley. Went to investigate the "Buy the DvD", but it said the store was unavailable due to maintenance. I'll check back but also need to research other possible places to buy it. This movie looks fun. Thanks for the posting.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I question the use of "Classic" when it comes to some of these "Turds"....#10 is a Classic....#8 was a excellent movie, but hardly classic...the rest appear to be cheap movies designed to get a cult following of Bikers and Idiots some are both one and the same{The Che' BS Movie for example}....my idea of "Classic" motorcycle movies, even though not all about Motorcycles, include the second Dirty Harry flick, Magnum Force and the Steve McQueen Classic The Great Escape....on the Awful side my rotten tomato goes to that first of the Mindless Left Wing Bullshit from the Billy Jack Off movies, some turkey called Hells Belles and the equally Gawd Awful The Born Losers ...the only losers to these motorcycle flicks are the fools{like me} who put out good money to watch this tripe with Tom Laughlin as Billy Jack Off;)

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I question the use of "Classic" when it comes to some of these "Turds"....#10 is a Classic....#8 was a excellent movie, but hardly classic...the rest appear to be cheap movies designed to get a cult following of Bikers and Idiots some are both one and the same{The Che' BS Movie for example}....my idea of "Classic" motorcycle movies, even though not all about Motorcycles, include the second Dirty Harry flick, Magnum Force and the Steve McQueen Classic The Great Escape....on the Awful side my rotten tomato goes to that first of the Mindless Left Wing Bullshit from the Billy Jack Off movies, some turkey called Hells Belles and the equally Gawd Awful The Born Losers ...the only losers to these motorcycle flicks are the fools{like me} who put out good money to watch this tripe with Tom Laughlin as Billy Jack Off;)
Just roll with it Hoot...

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Having a bad day?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts