TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an e-mail from stadium yamaha stating that they will take 10% off your order when using the code "EXTRA10" when ordering. This code will be good through the end of the month (Sept. 30, 2012).

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Check the shipping costs before you order from them.

I ordered a $5. carb jet from them. They charged me $17.00 shipping.

They won't be getting any further business from me.

Jb

·
Registered
149 Posts
Check the shipping costs before you order from them.

I ordered a $5. carb jet from them. They charged me $17.00 shipping.

They won't be getting any further business from me.

Jb

Given the number of websites for motorcycle enthusiasts, and their ability to spread either endorsements or WARNINGS about vendors, it's surprising that a company would engage in such practices.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you speak with them on the phone they will ship it for "normal" prices. I actually had them ship me a jet for $1. They are nice people and usually very understanding about shipping costs. Given, they're website should have one of those shipping calculators and they'd probably get more business. Just trying to put it out there for those who could use a discount. As always, you should shop around for the best deal.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
I tried it and it didn't work. Maybe you have to be a repeat customer.

I bought locally and used the "will call" option. Stadium's and BikeBandit's prices with shipping were around $38. SJ Yamaha using "will call" was $22. Shipping and handling can sure kill a good deal.

Thanks for trying.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I received another email from Stadium Yamaha today that said they originally had the EXTRA10 promo code set for orders that were over $100. They have since changed it and you can use that code for all orders regardless of total purchase price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts