TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have a ct110 honda trail for sale. Just have too many bikes and this one is just too small for me. It is in good shape, has the high low range transmission. Is complete along with the little reserve carry tank.

If anyone is interested, 1500 takes it home. Pm if you like.

Will get a pic out soon.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Why why oh why is all the good stuff on the west coast when I have money and only for sale on the east coast when I have none?...ughh!

Can't wait to see the pics though :)

I Have a ct110 honda trail for sale. Just have too many bikes and this one is just too small for me. It is in good shape, has the high low range transmission. Is complete along with the little reserve carry tank.

Will get a pic out soon.

·
Super Moderator
17,926 Posts

Will get a pic out soon.
I wish!!! For Sister Sue!!! O well...bye bye little 110. Those were pretty good bikes... That was my winter bike and desert hunting bike in Colorado years ago...

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Yes, I did peek. :p And Grewen, if you need any PARTS for your little Honda, contact SanDue, as he has 4 of them in his outer work shed.

I know where all the good bikes and parts are hidden :D
thanks for the tip Mike, I'm doing a ct90 and a ct110, so I will need lots of parts. both bikes came in boxes, so if I get stuck for parts I will PM SanDue

·
Super Moderator
17,926 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,926 Posts
I'm sure the person will. He just has to find a way to get it from Washington State to the UP o' Michigan.

:)
Don't come through Spokane with it. I hear there's some fat dude going around kicking folks off their 110's and stealing them...consider yourself warned... :p ;)

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm sure the person will. He just has to find a way to get it from Washington State to the UP o' Michigan.

:)
For some reason the pics wouldn't upload on PM so will try this.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts