·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Hey, I know that first road.
What a great day to be riding.

·
Registered
8,298 Posts
Good for you JJ but I think this weather sucks. I sure could go for a ride but would rather be out ice fishing by this point in winter except the thin ice we had 3 weeks ago is now all gone. This is beginning to look like one of those rare years when the ice never does get safe. I think it was 2016 winter and I did my normal tractor switch over, remove the mower deck and install the blower and full cab for winter snow blowing. Never had to use it once all winter so in mid April I did the switch back to mowing. Then as luck would have it we got dumped on with almost 3 feet of snow right at the end of April. Damn, I have close to $20K invested in the Kubota tractor with all the attachments for all year service and had to pay a guy to come plow me out.
We are not that far apart but where you are you have warm and sunny while I have warm and dreadfully wet and muddy. Freaking rain every day and the Delaware is way above normal along with all the other rivers and creeks.

Go have some fun and think of me sitting on my thumbs up here.

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know what you mean. Every planned event this year was a Shi.. sho with rain. I blame Rick, he's a rain magnate. Hope you get some sun. I'm loading to leave now, very windy! But it is sixty, no sun yet.. All gray, hopefully the sun comes out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts