TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how normal your town is but my nearby city Reno sure isn't. Always something odd happening. Tonight there are some 15,000 Drunk Santas clogging the streets in the annual Santa Crawl. Lots of drinking and wandering from participating bar to bar. Brrrr. images.jpeg maxresdefault.jpg
Would have thought there would be more goosebumps given the amount of skin showing outdoors on such a cold night. Must be the alcohol content.:D

Reno is a real crawling place....we have Zombie Crawls, SuperHero Crawls and Leprechaun Crawls. All with comprable craziness...oh to be young and single with a high alcohol tolerance again.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
While I can certainly still enjoy the scenery I for one have no desire to deal with a twenty something drunk girl. Those youthful good looks come with a heavy dose of stupidity attached.

Tom

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah Tom, those girls are "Catch-and-Release" only.

They do look rather well marinated, the Santa Crawl is a charity event but lots of attendees come to just have a good time.

They say "What happens in Reno stays in Reno", but it just might get posted on Instagram though. "Oh dear! Honey, is that our daughter I see?"

·
Registered
796 Posts
I'm agree with Tom. I like the thought of frolicking with drunk young girls. But having participating
some in my youth, an experience best left as fantasy. Even if it's "hit and run" it can bite later.
Nothing like a good case of the clap or belated paternity suits to teach one "don't do it".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts