TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Awesome! Never saw one before. Be very careful NOT to get your fingers in the wringer.

Don't ask.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
That is amazing I could watch that video over and over. That's one machine you don't let the kids play around when it running.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Yup, It'll poke your eye out and chop your fingers off. It was built when most Americans actually had enough brains not to get their eyes poked out or fingers chopped off. Today? Well, ...?

Some dumbass high school fat kid would stick his dick in the wringer just to post his stupidity on youTube. Then his mother would sue the crap out of Maytag.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Yup, It'll poke your eye out and chop your fingers off. It was built when most Americans actually had enough brains not to get their eyes poked out or fingers chopped off. Today? Well, ...?

Some dumbass high school fat kid would stick his dick in the wringer just to post his stupidity on youTube. Then his mother would sue the crap out of Maytag.
I'll say it. To many Lawyers. Lol

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
Dern thing runs better than Fred's TW right now. Neat washer machine.

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
I don't dare show this to my wife, She will want one!

GaryL

·
Registered
214 Posts
Really enjoyed this, thank you.
So if I can find one of these, will someone here lead me through how to change out the engine for an XT225, maybe change the springs and rollers, and add some LED lights to it?
I want to show those damn dirty clothes I mean business.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts