TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike is a frame off restoration of a bike that did not have 10 hours on it to start with ( reported from the mechanic ). Top end was checked and new rings installed, still had the original hone marks in the cylinder from Honda. Carburetor rebuilt, all wheel bearings cleaned and repacked with grease, frame painted, exhaust had no rust and repainted, all the rims are power coated, new rear tires. Original seat cover, grips, mud flaps, pull starter rope, and rubber foot peg. Points look new and no rust. This is a super low hour bike. All that is left is polish the plastics. 4E0B0C33-F64D-4B74-B2B8-904DFB43BA18.jpeg 61A3BBC3-C0A4-45A1-9EE7-E6EFAE32B597.jpeg

If you are looking for a Honda ATC 110 in great original shape this is it! Like New!

$1200

Attachments

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
That is so cool. We has an 84? 110 I bought new. My wife and I rode that together around the desert at night. I don’t remember it having a headlight guard. I sold it when we moved into our house we still are at in 1985. It had low miles on it you could still see the nubs on the tires. Sold it for @$850.00? Wish I hadn’t sold it.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey tweak or you remind me of myself and my wife I bought my first three wheeler in 1977 and we wrote it all over the desert. Probably the most fun I’ve ever had on the motorcycle besides the TW. Did you know there are more aftermarket products made for the Honda 90 than any other bike in the world .

ronnydog

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I believe it. Isn’t the 110 a bored out 90! We bought a tent trailer from a girl who won it on Price is Right. Brand new we picked it up from the dealer. She had to sell it because of the taxes. Anyway Ali was young and dumb. I used to use a closet door and drive the 110 up on top of the Tent trailer and tow it with my 4x4 Scout. I put the TT axel on top of the springs and got wider and bigger tires for it and towed that TT into Baja and all over the desert.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
That is so cool. For that price I'm so glad you live 3000 miles away from me.
GLWYS

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I know where there is an original blue one in Mamaroneck if you must have one......

(No, it isn't mine)
God no, you more than anyone know I have my hands full right now.
So... you say it's close-by and in Mamaroneck???? :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts