TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone im new here but i was wondering if there is anyone that might be able to help me out with some parts. I have a 1987 and the say the front fender and left rear blinker that i need is no longer available.If anyone is able to help please let me know Thanks Brian. Just send me an email or give me a call my cell is 1-815-541-8691

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Front fenders haven't changed just colors. I don't thing turns have either. Posting your fender color might help if someone does have one.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
The 1987 front fender color is white. The turn signals for the 1987 are rectangular, while I believe that all subsequent years have a more rounded, trapezoidal shape.
Those 87's will get you every time!
White white or more cream?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Ok I found it in the year by year .
CLEAN WHITE (Early Models)

PURPLISH WHITE SOLID( White plastics, Tank 1996-)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No i have the mount just need the fender.The one that is pictured is just like my bike the red/white bike

·
Registered
487 Posts
Left a message on your VM

Check your voice mail. May have the correct front directional (s). Also outlined a method to bring sun faded plastics back from the dead. Worked very well for me. My plastics on the dr 200 looked very close to new when I was finished. Rubber side down, Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts