TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

1987 TW Crank case rt side please help

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  christddel 
#1 ·
I have had my 1987 TW in a barn for 8 years with a cracked rt side engine cover. Can you folks help me find the part? (Part # 47J15431-01-00)

Thank you

#11 ·
Just Google your part number and you'll see plenty...

#16 ·
Hey MT,

Welcome to the forum!

I can probably round up a right side cover that will work for you, and maybe even give you a color choice of either silver or black. Just pay for the shipping plus a small donation to my beer fund and it's yours.

Let me know if you are interested,

Brian
Thank you very much! I will take you up on that! How much sir? The one I have is grey... but as long as it will work I wouldn't care what color it is! Thank you and look forward to hearing from you

#20 ·
I am new to this forum posting but have had my TW for 23 years and its been sitting for along time and I have been clueless how to fix my crank cover so a great friend of mine that deals with a lot of motorcycles told me about tw200forum! You people have been nothing but real to me and truly help me out! TW-Brian is the Fricken Man!! I am so appreciative of his kindness and trust in me to help with getting my bike back and running! I will be going to work on it this weekend and all next week! I will you all posted even if you don't care ;). TW-Brian you have reborn my faith in human kind with your trust generosity and I can't thank you enough!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.