TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody,

Ive got a 1987 TW200 for sale. 21XX miles on it and runs great!

New Parts:

Pro taper handlebars and triple tree mounts

Brand New OEM CDI & Ignition Coil

52 tooth rear sprocket (I still have the old one too with plenty of life on it)

Newer Battery

Proper Jetting

Bike History:

I am the second owner, the first owner (middle aged woman) put roughly 1100 miles on it but started having problems with it and it sat for in a garage for about 19 years.

I picked it up, cleaned the carb, cleaned the tank, put a new battery in it, diagnosed the bad ignition coil and CDI and this thing runs great! I got it running this past winter and put about 1100 miles on it. Loved this bike but I am moving so she needs a new home. This bike is 100% complete and needs nothing. Tires are in great shape with no dry rot, plastics are in good shape. Tank has a few scratches and dents but they were there when I got it. Minor surface rust from sitting for so long but in perfect mechanical condition.

Looking to get 1200 obo.

I have all the paperwork, and it is currently registered in CT. Plenty of pics upon request or check out my craigslist add below.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/mcy/2973216648.html

My email is the best way to reach me:

[email protected]

Thanks Guys!

Scott

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh i've got lots of spare parts, such as jets and rear sprockets to toss in too, and a couple other electrical components (bran new pulser coil) which was never installed.

Thanks,

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts