TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 1987 run and drive perfect and has new OEM tires, It IS FAST as you can imagine most 87s are,
No damage and everything works as it should with its 7500 miles,
Always kept indoors and well maintained,
New chain and cogs tires and battery,
Kick in one or two kicks or use the electric starter,
Ill post on CL as well but for a tad more,
I can deliver if close to Philadelphia or Pittsburgh or along the turn pike between the two cities,
Please feel free to contact me with questions.
I have 3 TWs and I just bought home another bike today which is not a TW,
Kinda feeling guilty hogging up the TWs,
This is a good solid machine with no real flaws of issues,
Just put the key in and ride,
Peter B
tw1.jpg tw2.jpg tw3.jpg tw4.jpg tw5.jpg

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Hey pred, you don't need an elevator to get high with your '87. Just ride it,,,,,,and smile, and smile, and smile. That's a nice example. Best of luck with your sale. I would not hesitate to buy it. I might try to talk you down a little bit, but it looks very nice.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey pred, you don't need an elevator to get high with your '87. Just ride it,,,,,,and smile, and smile, and smile. That's a nice example. Best of luck with your sale. I would not hesitate to buy it. I might try to talk you down a little bit, but it looks very nice.
"Im listening"

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I'm not in the market right now. I was just saying I would buy it in a heartbeat, without hesitation if I were in the market. Sorry if I mislead you. Was not my intention. I paid almost that much for mine, and it's a beater compared to yours. I may have paid too much, but I'm not unhappy. It has brought me lots of smiles.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I'll let my brother know about your sale Pred/Peter. He was checking out my bike after you and I took that Piney ride last month. He may be looking for something to play around with up at his home in Vermont.
Two questions:
1) what did you buy?
2) why is the TW in an elevator?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1, I bought a 1974 honda CB350, Four cylinder,
2, The bike I am not currently am using, Stays at work on the 9th fl room which is my motorcycle room,
Accessable by freight elevator,
Bikes like to take elevator rides :).
~ ~
Its a good reliable bike which will kick over without choke and will outrun both of my other TWs,
It really does well.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Too bad I'm looking but near cape cod is a bit far for logistics

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts