TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
View attachment 13668 View attachment 13665 View attachment 13669 View attachment 13666 View attachment 13667 I have a complete 1987 that I am going to part out. Let me know what you need and lets make a deal...

Sorry, just got back from an unexpected work trip. I would like to say to all that have requested parts to respond back to me. I would like for everyone to make an offer on what they are interested in. Reasonable offers please...

Sold Update:
All plastics, rear wheel, kick start lever, fuel tank, speedo/inst cluster, ignition, kick start assembly, kick stand, forks (minus the triple tree), ignition and handle bar left/right controls have sold. Also no mirrors, turn signals, rear rack, or helmet lock.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Where is the bike located in case someone wants to take a look at it?

·
Super Moderator
18,136 Posts
Cdi?..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bike is located in Tucson AZ. I have disassembled the bike down to the frame, tires, engine, forks and frame. I was working on building a project/rat bike but just never got around to it and now its just taking up space in the garage. All parts are in working order. The gas tank has been sold already.

·
Super Moderator
18,136 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Did the bike have a rear rack? If so, can you send a pic?
Tom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Speedo Pilot box with harness, bulbs and the bracket, front lower drum brake lever(for splined shaft) possibly seat :) pm me please

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry just back from an unexpected work trip. Please make an offer on whatever you need, reasonable offers please and don't forget that I will need to add shipping for items. I have misplaced the title. Right now the only things sold is the tank and kick start lever.

Paypal info: account/email [email protected], Jennifer Daniels, USA

1 - 20 of 43 Posts