TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1987 Yamaha BW200 Sell/Trade *SOLD*

*SOLD*

Alright guys, been lurking for a while now, time to finally join the club. Lol :D

I have had two BW200's (plus way too many other toys, according to wife) for a while now and love them. That got me looking at something road worthy, which led to the TW200 obsession i currently have. I know i will love it, as much or more than my BW.

But wifey says i need to get rid of some stuff, I'm at my limit of 8 bikes/ATC/4Wheelers and thats after selling 2, lol. If i get rid of a few things, i can sneak a TW home and she wont freak out, as much, lol...

Anyway, looking to trade (partial trade) or straight up sell one of my BW200's. Nothing wrong with it. Starts first kick or two. Does have electric start and i do have a new battery for it. Doesn't smoke or anything. Shifts good. Good tires. Etc, etc.... Not really sure what to ask for it, seems these go for around $1k around here in this condition, so lets start there :D

20171020_182036.jpg 20171020_182052.jpg 20171020_182059.jpg

Registered
Looks really nice. About $1500 to $2500 (in ultra I don't even ride it condition) around where I live.
Too bad your asking price which seems to be very fair & generous + shipping to me makes it a non-starter.

Do you have the other OEM gold front wheel? Folks look for that stuff.

Registered
Welcome from your neighbor to the north. I would love to have a BW, but like you, I would want it to be street legal. Also, I think a BW350 would be a blast.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Looks really nice. About $1500 to $2500 (in ultra I don't even ride it condition) around where I live.
Too bad your asking price which seems to be very fair & generous + shipping to me makes it a non-starter.

Do you have the other OEM gold front wheel? Folks look for that stuff.
Yeah I got the other wheel it's just on the other bike right now

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. I have guy local that's supposedly coming by tomorrow to pick it up for $1400. We'll see. I don't see many used TW's round here, so may have to drive a ways to find one.

Registered
Alright guys, been lurking for a while now, time to finally join the club. Lol :D

I have had two BW200's (plus way too many other toys, according to wife) for a while now and love them. That got me looking at something road worthy, which led to the TW200 obsession i currently have. I know i will love it, as much or more than my BW.

But wifey says i need to get rid of some stuff, I'm at my limit of 8 bikes/ATC/4Wheelers and thats after selling 2, lol. If i get rid of a few things, i can sneak a TW home and she wont freak out, as much, lol...

Anyway, looking to trade (partial trade) or straight up sell one of my BW200's. Nothing wrong with it. Starts first kick or two. Does have electric start and i do have a new battery for it. Doesn't smoke or anything. Shifts good. Good tires. Etc, etc.... Not really sure what to ask for it, seems these go for around $1k around here in this condition, so lets start there :D

View attachment 167642 View attachment 167650 View attachment 167658
If that was a 350, I'd be on it like a cat on a can of tuna !

Registered
Nice. Congrats.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts