TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am selling my 1988 Yamaha tw200.
The bike is in extremely good condition for the year and all original. Bike is in running condition, I currently just ordered a carb rebuild kit to get it running mint. It shifts all four gears really smooth. I have a New York title in hand. Asking 2,450 please call or text 203-306-9376. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello all and thanks for the welcome. I meant to put 5 speeds, thank you for correcting me on that. The bike has 1,900 miles on it and I am negotiable with the price if serious but within reason seeing she is a beauty and adult owned.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
TWilight,,,,,,cute, cuddly panda that you are, you are delusional regarding the prowess of the '87 TW. lol And thanks to TWBrian for his insight regarding the year of the TW in question. Best of luck with the sale of your "fastest model of TW ever".

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
Shoot!!!, I gotta go dog sit for a friend right now...I'll be back later though with comments on the mighty 87, MR. TWILIGHT. :D

I have "Top-Secret Jetting" that I used, shared with me by the "Real" TW Pro's" around here, one of which is no longer with us unfortunately and from brother Ronnydog.

I'lllll be back...... (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent)

;)

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
OK, now that I am back home and TWilight has seen the above post, I've decided to NOT SHARE my secrets for a faster TW, even though the 87's are the fastest around anyway and everyone knows it.

Mine is "juussst" a little faster, than the normal already KickA** 87. No bragging, just the facts. :p:D;)

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
You know I'm just teasing you Mike, just as you love to tease me. ;):D

***:sign10: I got your goat though, ha ha. I knew you would have to respond, sooner or later...ha ha ;);) (wink wink)

And Mike, I see no point in a race anyway since everyone on the forum knows I'd kick your butt. I can slam through the gears with the best of them, yourself included. :D

Plus, with a ego "As Big As The White House" you'd be so inwardly shattered from the loss, you wouldn't be able to look yourself in the mirror, let alone, face anyone on the forum. You can't handle it my dear brother, so, I won't do that to you. :p;):D

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
Why did you delete and/or edit posts Mike? Just curious... :confused:

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
Must be one of those "can dish it out, but can't take it" kind of things, huh? :p

*I was kind of hard on you brother Mike, I almost feel guilty.... ;):D:p

I apologize if I was too rough on ya...

But..87's still rule!! :cool::eek:nthego:

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
LT, are you having another one of those days of just relentless hallucinations ? :rolleyes:

Are you seeing things that are not really there ?:rolleyes:
O good, you're still here/there. I was afraid you were on your way over here to kick my a**. :hopelessness::icon_shaking:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey everyone. Instead of turning your laptops sideways, i uploaded the same photos of my bike into an album in my profile if you would like to get a better look at it. More detailed photos to come once i break out my camera
:wav:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts