TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i'm about to put this stuff on eBay and thought I'd give you all a jumpstart if you needed any of this stuff!

Basically I'm hollow-modding my bike, so I'm just letting this stuff go as-is. Here's a brief description: I got this bike from my bro-in-Law, dunno where or from whom he got it. I'm assuming someone at some point painted these pieces as I can see plenty of overspray on the underside, and they just look spraypainted albeit a pretty decent job.

Here's what I got:

mirrors --- the front is scratched on both, a tad worse on one, but fully functional/not broken.---SOLD

Side panels -- in good shape. ---SOLD!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rear panel -- in good shape. Also spraypainted & the sticker is somethin I made myself. I think it's an awesome sticker but it'll peel right off if you don't agree. $75 + shipping, or $65/shipped for a TW200 forum member

airbox side cover + foam pad --- this is all that is left of the airbox.---SOLD

taillamp + mudflap -- I bought this on eBay and turns out I don't need it, so selling it exactly as I bought it. Dirty as f***, hahaha!! --SOLD

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
front fender -- spraypainted and the sticker is something I made, comes with.--SOLD.

oem rear rack -- in great shape. 1st thing i did when i got this bike is took this thing off.---SOLD

rear subframe -- pitted and some rust, but in good shape overall, not bent or anything.$50 + shipping, or $40/shipped to a forum member.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in for the rack and the mirrors...$40 shipped to 22802? I need to get my bike street legal after getting a title to it finally. The rack would be nice to put a little extra fuel on the rear.

if that is to low, let me know bk attt engsoln dottttt com

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on fellas! help me get these parts GONE! I dont wana fool with eBay if i can help it, in fact i'd like to delete my account & just sell all these parts here! Help a brother out!

email me at [email protected] and tell me what ya need!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys, i'm about to put this stuff on eBay and thought I'd give you all a jumpstart if you needed any of this stuff!

Basically I'm hollow-modding my bike, so I'm just letting this stuff go as-is. Here's a brief description: I got this bike from my bro-in-Law, dunno where or from whom he got it. I'm assuming someone at some point painted these pieces as I can see plenty of overspray on the underside, and they just look spraypainted albeit a pretty decent job.

Here's what I got:

mirrors --- the front is scratched on both, a tad worse on one, but fully functional/not broken.---SOLD

Side panels -- in good shape. As stated, obviously spraypainted but still have the OEM stickers on the underside. $60 + shipping, or $50/shipped for a TW200 forum member

I'll take the side panels (left and right). They'll go on my 2001TW.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts