TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parts on EBAY NOW 1989 TW200 For Sale

IMG_8982.JPG IMG_8984.JPG IMG_8985.JPG IMG_8983.JPG
ON EBAY NOW; I bought this bike as a project, well purchased a stock correct carburetor off ebay for $120 (rebuilt it), bought a seat off ebay for $89, new battery for $45 and put her together. Original 1568 miles, after adding the new battery she cranked for 2 minutes and started and runs good; took her for a 5 mile ride around town and she runs as she should. Went to auto club to register the bike and confirmed the $720 back fees due; I do not want to hassle changing the frame or registering in VT so I decided to sell as is. Complete, almost everything works as it should (burnt out headlight I assume, bulb?), turn signals work as do the brake lights. Needs a gas cap and has surface rust in the tank (I installed a in line fuel filter and she runs fine). I'm located in Temecula, CA 92592-between Los Angeles and San Diego. Asking $1195 OBO.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the offer; but the parts on ebay are worth 1000-1400. I just don't want the hassle at this time. But if I don't sell in by spring i will either part it put or find a frame and a title. Rode it last weekend for about 10 miles runs great.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All parts on EBAY now.

Thanks for the offer; but parting out on ebay now if anybody needs anything.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What are these back fees you speak of and what is the auto club?

I'm in Texas and have not heard of back fees and auto clubs other than AAA.

Thanks,

Mike in San Antonio

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mike,

the back fees are for CA DMV only and would not apply when you register in another state.
Ed

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Parting it out on ebay did not make economic sense, any offers I would like to get rid of the bike.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts