TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Orion up in Eureka. I'm selling one of my TW's, its on Humboldt county craigslist. Its two tone blue, 833 miles, brand new OEM carb and tires, old dirty carb included too, registered until Feb 2020, its listed for $2,350. I'd be more willing to deal if someone from this forum were interested, thanks. 707-616-4003

Super Moderator
I added the link for it here. That's a nice very clean bike Orion!! Good luck with the sale!! Does the bike carrier come with the deal? ;):D

https://humboldt.craigslist.org/mcy/d/eureka-1989-yamaha-tw200/6968581457.html

Hi I'm Orion up in Eureka. I'm selling one of my TW's, its on Humboldt county craigslist. Its two tone blue, 833 miles, brand new OEM carb and tires, old dirty carb included too, registered until Feb 2020, its listed for $2,350. I'd be more willing to deal if someone from this forum were interested, thanks. 707-616-4003

Registered
Very nice 1989 Orion. GL with your sale. Just a point of interest to those unfamiliar with the life of the TW bikes. The 1989 model year is the one and only year that has TRAILWAY displayed on the seat cover, all other years have YAMAHA on the seat covers.

GaryL

Registered
Very nice 1989 Orion. GL with your sale. Just a point of interest to those unfamiliar with the life of the TW bikes. The 1989 model year is the one and only year that has TRAILWAY displayed on the seat cover, all other years have YAMAHA on the seat covers.

GaryL
gary,
it was exactly those kinds of details that got me started on the TW pictorial thread... so many bikes were a melange of different parts, trying to figure out what they were was a mystery puzzle.

you've always appreciated those early beauties.

joe

Registered
gary,
it was exactly those kinds of details that got me started on the TW pictorial thread... so many bikes were a melange of different parts, trying to figure out what they were was a mystery puzzle.

you've always appreciated those early beauties.

joe
Thanks Joe. You are right and I am a firm believer the pre 2001 TWs were a better made bike and frame because I think more attention was paid to the details and welds. One thing that did strike me after reading the info in the add which is probably just a miss statement, He says he replaced the original carb with a new OEM Mikuni one. TW carbs are Tieki and not Mikuni. Other than that he has a very nice and what appears to be a well preserved 30 year old TW.

GaryL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts