TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please delete the thread or let me know if its not cool to post a non TW200 item for sale.
Thanks.

1990 KLR650 B2 Tengai
About 23K Miles
Asking $2750
TRADES POSSIBLE. TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT. A Vee, Wee or Versys would be nice. I can add $$ to make trade happen. I WILL ALSO TRADE FOR A VERY NICELY FARKLED TW200.

Well Maintained. Twice Yearly Rotella T6 Oil Changes. Excellent starting, shifting and running bike. No mechanical issues.
Newer Kenda 270 Tires. Newer Avon Gripster Tires also included.
Brake Fluid Change Fall 2012. Pads with lots of life left. SS front Brake Line.
Eagle Mike Doohickey Done by Fred Hinks at Arrowhead in Moab
Newer O Ring chain and sprockets
'DynaJet Carb' Mod by previous owner
Super Trapp Muffler (a little louder than I like)
Rear Rack, Cases, Besten Trunk included.
Heaviest Duty TopGun Rear Shock Spring (yellow)
Increased Front Shocks Preload with PVC spacer
Heavy Weight Fork Oil
No leaks. Bike does not burn any oil.
Super Bright LED Running/Brake Light with flashing Lamp when stopping
New Halogen Front Lamp
Rebuilt Petcock by Arrowhead
12 Volt Outlet. Heated Gear connection. Battery tender.
AGM battery early 2013
Newer Iridium spark plug. K&N Air Filter. Newer grips.
Bike has lowered links. The stock links should be here someplace.

There are hundreds of used KLR650s out there for sale at very good prices. These are great buys. If all you are looking for is a used KLR650, go for it.

A Tengai in this fantastic condition comes on the market very infrequently.

Amateur paint job and decal application. The hard to find Tengai plastics have been plastic weld repaired here and there, but overall, look decent. You would have to look closely to find where the plastic weld repairs have been done. I take a solder gun with me on my Moab trips. The bike has a tendency to take (infrequent now) sand naps.

Don't need to sell. I would like the garage space. But I tend to refill empty garage space rapidly.

Thanks,
Simba

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Love Kawasaki...have had many, but ... but ..2 bikes is probably one too many...3 and my half of the Garage would be more crowded than it already is....but great looking Bike just the same:) and by the looks of it a decent price.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Everybody.
I am evaluating some offers. I am going to regret the decision to sell this bike. I have bought and sold at least 8 other bikes without any regret.
I don't need the money, but being practical I can't justify keeping so many bikes.
All Good,
Simba

1 - 7 of 7 Posts