TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I came across some pics I took of a 1990 I got off of e-bay for $450, as a fixer uppper. Did a nice once over on everything, fresh oil/filters, jetted/rebuilt the carb and fitted up a nice FMF..... I sold it on CL to a nice guy here in NJ a few summers ago. Odd thing is I think I've seen it pop up on here again, this time with a red frame.........to someone in NJ or PA.

I took these pic's right after I finished the re-vamp, right before the initial ride! She came out SO nice!, In hind sight I should have taken some before pics, she was pretty messy.......

Wish I had kept it now that I'm looking at the pic's!!! HaHa!!!

Figured I'd share with you all:

1990 Yamaha TW200 by Richard Todd Giordanella, on Flickr

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
wow, she look's great! how much time and $ did you have to put in it too looks so great? nice job!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Joe,

You know, it was more time than anything else. I cleaned and rebuilt the carb, fresh oil and filter, and just a whole bunch disassembly and cleaning and putting it all back together........... Oh yea, and a new battery.

This was a several years ago, so I don't remember exactly how much $, but I know the carb rebuild kit was around 100 and the fmf I got new factory direct...

Was well worth it. I rode it around for a few years before I sold it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts