TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1990 TW200 Blacked Out SOLD

This TW200 is completed street legal and currently licensed for the street and also has OHV sticker. This is a 1990 with 12200 miles and in very good shape. All lights, gauges and controls are operational. The battery is good and it starts easy with the kick starter!
Great bike for hunting and hauling out or getting around town. Located in PHX

It has the following extras installed:

Large Clarke tank with new fuel petcock valve
Hand guards for brush and wind protection
New chain and sprockets with 55 tooth rear for tractor like capability
Jimbos front fairing extension
Bright HID bulb conversion
New oil and spark plug
Seat Concepts seat foam and cover -very comfortable and grippy
Extra wide footpegs
Fiberglass header wrap

Attachments

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Lot of great mods and upgrades! If I was not too far and looking to buy I'd consider it for sure.

I know it's probably not gonna sway your sale, but Yamaha should mount the side reflectors like this instead of the branch catching position they come it.

Nice ride. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Still haven't come to a decision on this - which is just as well, I couldn't move on it this weekend.

If I did it, I'd be doing some serious traveling. Having the Clarke tank and the rear rack would be a savings to me.

What's the overall shape? Twelve thousand miles...that's high for a little bike. Any issues?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still haven't come to a decision on this - which is just as well, I couldn't move on it this weekend.

If I did it, I'd be doing some serious traveling. Having the Clarke tank and the rear rack would be a savings to me.

What's the overall shape? Twelve thousand miles...that's high for a little bike. Any issues?
I would say very good and appears to have been stored inside as gauges etc are not weather beaten. Not beat up or abused and carb was just overhauled. The rest of options listed describe fairly well and it starts and runs great. All lights etc are fully functional and tires are excellent.

THX

·
Registered
762 Posts
You probably got the PM.

I can't do it. I wanna do it, but things are too iffy. Even though there'll be little depreciation at that age, that I could sell it for what I paid for it...there might be a move on short-notice and it's one more thing.

That, and, we're about a month away from the end of the season. Que sera...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts