TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale my 1990 Yamaha TW200. Asking $1,850 (mainly because of the 6 rims and tires)

The motorcycle has 12,580 miles.

Clean VA Title in hand.

The bike comes with aftermarket:

• Turn signals,
  • rear LED light,
  • Larger foot pegs,
  • pelican top case,
  • round 8" headlight,
  • spitfire windscreen and
  • Cycleracks rack.
  • All the original parts that I replaced.

I have Bridgestone TW203 in the front and Bridgestone TW204 in the back.

Also with the bike 2 extra tires+rims (Front tire is Cheng Shin Tire C-913-1, the rear tire is Cheng Shin Tire C-914-1) and 2 rims.

I also have brand new rubbers to make it into a motard (never got around doing it)

That is a total of 6 tires and 6 rims. (4 mounted and 2 not mounted)

It has a new oil filter and have new oil as well.

New spark plug and extra one included in sale.

I have a full mechanics manual for it.

Feel free to call me (571-213-9898) or email me for questions or to setup an appointment to see the bike.

No free rides, cash in hand and valid motorcycle endorsed license to test drive it.

Wife is pregnant with twins!! We are truely blessed but the bikes have to go. Just sold my R6 a couple of hours ago, still have another 99 R6 for sale (race ready) and a 2003 VStrom DL1000 with 16k miles. (if anyone is interested msg me)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Congrats on the twins!

Bummer you have to sell ALL the bikes.

Nice T-dub by the way.

Best of luck to you!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, we are moving to Spain, having twins it makes more sense to have family close by. I travel quite a bit for work so it would suck if my wife is stuck at home flying solo with 2 babies.

So I decided to sell all of my bikes, cars and toys (trailer, RV, tools, etc..) and buy them again when I get there. Looking at the cost and headache to ship stuff overseas it just makes more sense to sell the bikes and buy them used there.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Wow! Spain! Sounds like an adventure! That makes sense to unload your stuff before the big move... You may even find some really neat bikes / vehicles over there that we don't get here.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Boret, congrats on the twins! I have enjoyed interacting with you on this forum and wish you and your family well. Take care.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Off topic (free bump...): I was about to say man you can't just sell all your bikes! But then I saw that you plan to get some new ones once you get over to Spain! Are you planning on trying to pick up the same bikes as you had or get some different ones or what? I'd be interested in seeing what you get.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy & sad for you... Good luck!

Same here, in a few minutes a guy is coming over for the TW200... it was a pleasure to ride and to work on. And most definitely this forum made it even more fun.

Boret, congrats on the twins! I have enjoyed interacting with you on this forum and wish you and your family well. Take care.

Thanks man!! Same here, I enjoyed the interaction and will continue to do so, who knows, maybe I can find a nice used TW in Spain.

Off topic (free bump...): I was about to say man you can't just sell all your bikes! But then I saw that you plan to get some new ones once you get over to Spain! Are you planning on trying to pick up the same bikes as you had or get some different ones or what? I'd be interested in seeing what you get.

I am already checking the used market online. Interestingly enough I saw that they have the Suzuki Van Van for sale in Spain.

Too bad it is only 125... it looks pretty good

But the one they have there (not for sale in the US)that I find very appealing is the Yamaha XT660 Tenere

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Cool man. I'm a VanVan fan myself. I know Suzuki makes a 200 version but I don't know off the top of my head where it is sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts