TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on selling my 91 Tw and thought I'd offer it up here first. Asking $1200. Pm me your e-mail address or cell phone # for pics. Thanks for looking, Dave

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not leaving, I can only ride one at a time. The Mrs. Is on about the lack of room in the garage. A couple of street bikes will be moved to a friend's garage for the winter, as well. I can't blame her for wanting to park in the garage. Rubber side down, Dave

·
Registered
912 Posts
For a new TW owner, this would be perfect. Low price and a PO that probably took good care of the bike. Just curious, how long have you owned it?

I am in Montana, so, I am probably not a potential buyer.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Still available? steve 631 255 0078 thx
I think it is still available Steve. Dave (Bucknutz) is a close buddy but is out chasing Bambi's grandad and probably gone for a few days. Ya know, he is Bucknutz for a very good reason. He will get back to you as soon as he fills his tag.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Thx G.

Ride safe
BTW, his bike is a 1990. He had my 91 on his mind when he posted his sale. I think he corrected this in the thread.

GL

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I somehow screwed it up to the point now that I have a new name. I guess I'll try and delete the account and start over.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
I somehow screwed it up to the point now that I have a new name. I guess I'll try and delete the account and start over.
LMAOROTF! I hate this fancy computer crap and all this new technology. I suppose Tap talk is OK for you young guys but this stuff could screw up a good wet dream for us older gents.

Hope you can change your name back to what it was Bucknutz so it does not turn in to a nightmare!

GaryL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts