TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
For sale - 1991 Yamaha TW200 with 8,141 miles. In good condition. I have not ridden this bike in about year due to a new bike purchase last year. This TW200 has been sitting in my basement collecting dust. It has kick start and electric start. It is strictly stock.

I purchased the bike for $1,800.00 almost two years ago but willing to sell for $1,000.00.

Here is the link to Craig's List: https://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/d/yamaha-tw/6465693923.html

Image5.jpg Image4.jpg Image3.jpg Image2.jpg Image.jpg Image1.jpg

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Good luck with the sale, it should go quick. Is the bike in Cedar Rapids, Iowa?
I'm just outside of Cedar Rapids. I really don't want to sell this bike BUT I bought a CSC RX3 and that is the bike I ride when I can ride. I still have visions of me in MOAB on this bike but that ain't happening anytime soon.

I am also not trying to sell the bike for every ounce of money that it is worth and am willing deal to get a "butt" on that bike.

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
I am also not trying to sell the bike for every ounce of money that it is worth and am willing deal to get a "butt" on that bike.
I think this is obvious looking at the price you are asking. Good on ya brother, and nice of you to offer it up to a forum member. :)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
That’ll go fast. Please update this posting when it’s sold. If it’s still available next week, I’ll have time to make the trip. Good luck with the sale. Cheers

·
Registered
445 Posts
Dang was going to see if I could get it shipped. My friend has decided he needs a TW too and I agree with him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts