TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Got into law school and need to get rid of a few toys for now. I hate to see this thing go. It has a after market rear rack, lizard oil cooler, the seat was redone with the cover off of a 2006, and the front fender is off a 1990. It has 3094 miles as of today, and I have the original cover, oil filter, and a few other odds and ends. I am looking to get about $2200 out of it or best offer. Let me know what your best offer is. 801-623-0754 text is best for a quick response, If I do not answer leave a message and I will call you back as soon as possible.

Brawnson

P.S. the front fender in the photos cracked due to some city riding and that is why it now has the blue fender off the 1990 bike, I don't have a photo of the new fender on the bike as of now.

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
If you are willing to sell the oil cooler separate PM me the price, if not I understand and either way good luck on the sale and in school.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Acceptance into law school is a immense achievement. Congratulations!

As far as reasons to give up a motorcycle, helping pay for law school is a one of the best I’ve heard.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would definitely consider selling the oil cooler and rack separate. I am horrible with coming up with prices, It took me long enough to come up with a price for the bike and even then I worry that I am high, which is why I said OBO. What is the cooler worth to you? PM me that and lets see if we can get together on a price :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts