TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to make some room in my garage for some more parts, so Im going to part out some of my 1993 Tw, if you need any parts let me know. I will be adding more pictures next week.

Headlight and dash setup are on my other bike now, but I do have the original speedo.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Interested in the rear wheel, let me know if it's available and your price shipped to 07068 please.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm also interested in the complete rear wheel sanz tire. If rbm doesn't take it, shoot me a PM with shipping to 76641. Thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rear wheel is missing two spokes, but Ill sell it 20 bucks plus shipping (prob about 20 bucks) The tire is shot so I will remove it before sending it out.

Front fender is sold already, and I don't have the taillight. Every tw I have never came with one for some reason. I have a trailer light from walmart on mine.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Not so much the light but the plastic that it mounts too and the plate mounts too. It bolts behind the rear signals

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm interested in the Head light frame.

How much and shipping to 59912.

Do you have any side plastic, or the plastic for around the head light?

Thanks!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Would you need the headlight also? It doesn't have a bulb. And yes I have a blue headlight surround in okay condition. Shipping on all that would be about 10 dollars, and Id like to have 20 bucks for the frame, headlight, and plastic? I don't have any side plastics though. Pm me if you are okay with that.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rear wheel/swingarm/shock SOLD
Kicker parts SOLD
Right side engine cover and exhaust SOLD

Still have a bunch of stuff on it
front forks
brake asym
wiring harness
etc.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes I do, One key, one lock switch and the helmet lock. I don't have the gas cap.

Shipping would be about 7.50. Whats all that worth to you?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts