TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1994 “Mrbracket” TW200 for sale **SOLD**

Well when I got this TW from Mike (MrBracket) I had high hopes of doing more riding with my son and this gave me 2 bikes, one for me and one for him. As it turns out, I retired and my son took over the business and now he has even less time than before so I am putting it up for sale. If you have read the build thread on this bike, you know what went into it and what it has, if you have not read the thread, here it is and has all the info you need to know http://tw200forum.com/forum/performance-customization/5418-mrbracket-s-tw200-build.html I only have ridden it 3 times since I got it from Mike and didn’t do a thing to it other than replace a broken front turn light. Asking $2400 for it and it is located in Coos Bay, Oregon

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Wow...

That's about all I can say.

Someone snag this bike up!!

Please!!
Well when I got this TW from Mike (MrBracket) I had high hopes of doing more riding with my son and this gave me 2 bikes, one for me and one for him. As it turns out, I retired and my son took over the business and now he has even less time than before so I am putting it up for sale. If you have read the build thread on this bike, you know what went into it and what it has, if you have not read the thread, here it is and has all the info you need to know http://tw200forum.com/forum/performance-customization/5418-mrbracket-s-tw200-build.html I only have ridden it 3 times since I got it from Mike and didn’t do a thing to it other than replace a broken front turn light. Asking $2400 for it and it is located in Coos Bay, Oregon

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
come on fred...
you're right in that you already have Betty and Mr Gizmow, but think of the fun that power couple could have with a virile young thing like Mr Bracket!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Wow, that’s a deal!
do_want.jpg

·
Registered
19,409 Posts
At the time this bike had raised the bar for just what is possible in a trail worthy TW customization, both from an aesthetic as well as a functional perspective.
I should threaten to buy it just to part it out. That should awaken more responses, and I don't mean "I'll give you fifty bucks for the skid plate". Probably easily put back on the road in tip top running order and someone can soon be riding a piece of history.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I just read through the build thread... all 60 pages!

It was a fun read, but unfortunately all the images are gone. The whole carb tuning segment was fascinating, but none of the good info was typed... the text just references charts and graphs that are no longer there. Oh well, the procedures are still valid, and will be helpful to me in the future.

It's cool that MrBracket indexed his first post to aid in searching his many projects on that bike! :icon_thumright:

That's a lot of bike for the money! I hope it goes to someone here....

·
Registered
19,409 Posts
Thee is a fix for the photo bucket fiasco in case anyone truely desires to see these, or other historical photos that PhotoBucket is holding hostage in exchange for cash from the original posters. I believe "Fix" is free to those who wish to view images.

·
Super Moderator
4,854 Posts
Sadly - that particular fix doesn't seem to work on this occasion - if you are experiencing different results on that thread, shout now (I think we'd all be grateful) .....

·
Registered
19,409 Posts
Be nice to view original pictures in that I recall the yellow paint being more vibrant than images in post #1. Hopefully paint has not faded too much over time.

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
I remember that TW and Mike from the first group ride we all had. I think it was the Sheetiron 150.

Mike and I raced at the end of the day. Going up a very slight hill we were dead even, going down a very slight hill he pulled away from me. Joeband kicked both our butts -- he was way out in front and pulling away. Joemama ran out of gas and had to switch to reserve.

Picture of Mike and other Nutjobs:
IMG00970a.jpg

How many can you name?

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
I remember that TW and Mike from the first group ride we all had. I think it was the Sheetiron 150.

Mike and I raced at the end of the day. Going up a very slight hill we were dead even, going down a very slight hill he pulled away from me. Joeband kicked both our butts -- he was way out in front and pulling away. Joemama ran out of gas and had to switch to reserve.

View attachment 152842

How many can you name?
Mike
Tony
Joeband
Joemama
Big D
Evan
Bikerjosh
Darrell
Importmech
TW-Brian
Mhomadness

·
Registered
5,843 Posts

View attachment 152842

How many can you name?
From right to left:
-TW-Brian
-Evan
-Bikerjosh
-Mrbracket
-(Not sure)
-(Not sure)

·
Registered
819 Posts
hey bud I have some interest in picking that up especially if you'd be willing to crate it up and deliver to a nearby port for an extra fee. please text me at nine zero seven seven zero seven four sseven five seven. thanks

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Ok, I'll give it a try. Brian is closest to the camera. Just ahead of Brian is Big D The Parts Bike Rider. To The Left is Mike Mr.Bracket. To the left is Tony Elime.
Ahead is Josh on the right and Joeband on the left. Not pictured are Mike, now known as Evan and Joemama. I think this photo was taken by Mike Evan.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts