TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Look it up on Partzilla.com...it has the same diagram with the name of the parts.
Or hell, just chunk it.
Not!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you read my question about function of the part? I wasn't asking what the name of the part was. The diagram I posted is from Partzilla. Does anyone know what the function of the part is?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I put a new kit in my carb as it had set to long and had idling issue . This part broke on reassembly and I completed reassembly without it. I couldn't see what function this part had as it doesn't appear that it could control "baffling" at the needle and seat which would control fuel bowl height. Guess I still don't understand how it could "baffle" anything in the carburetor. I have ordered the part but hated to disassemble the carburetor to install the part and not know the purpose of the part.

·
Registered
8,310 Posts
Anti Bubble strainer! When you are rocking and rolling over rough terrain with the bike bouncing and the fuel in the float bowl is sloshing around violently this plate breaks up any air bubbles so they don't get sucked up the main jet nozzle and cause misses. You probably would never notice it missing until that time when you are blasting up a steep and rocky hill and the engine starts missing because it is sucking up air bubbles.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,310 Posts
could do without with out your god bullshit
You're gonna last long here! 4 whole posts and already on a highly respected SUPER MODERATORS case for WHAT?????

GaryL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts