TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All of my OEM TW parts have now been sold. Thank you to everyone who purchased them!

However, I still have the new quiet insert for my DG O/R-Series muffler. I bought it from ProCycle, installed it, started the bike, didn't like the sound, and tried to return it. But because it is now technically a "used" part (even though it was only on my bike for 10 minutes) they won't accept a return, so I thought I'd see if anyone on the Forum may be interested. The cost was $24.95 and I'd like to get $15 or best offer for it. If you are interested let me know and give me your zip code and I'll calculate the shipping cost (unless you are local to South East Michigan).

Here's a link to a picture of the part on ProCycle's website: https://procycle.us/images/exhaust/dg-quiet-insert.jpg

Thanks!

Mike

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,925 Posts
PM sent on Rear passenger pegs and brackets $25 pair. :D

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I will take the seedo with light box and bracket. PM sent.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Has anyone heard back from the seller yet? I stated my claim and sent a PM but have not heard back from him/her yet.

GaryL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry about the delayed responses to all your PM's! For some reason I wasn't getting any notifications of them and just this morning took a peek at the forum and saw all your comments. I believe I've responded to everyone now. Thanks for all your inquiries!

Mike

·
Super Moderator
17,925 Posts
Sorry about the delayed responses to all your PM's! For some reason I wasn't getting any notifications of them and just this morning took a peek at the forum and saw all your comments. I believe I've responded to everyone now. Thanks for all your inquiries!

Mike
Appreciate it Mike!! :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you to everyone who purchased parts from my '97 TW! Your business is much appreciated. I have only a few parts left (I updated the list on my original post). Not sure about the handlebars and mirrors.....Eddy, if you don't think you want them please let me know so I can make them available to others. Again, thanks!

Mike

·
Super Moderator
17,925 Posts
Thank you to everyone who purchased parts from my '97 TW! Your business is much appreciated. I have only a few parts left (I updated the list on my original post). Not sure about the handlebars and mirrors.....Eddy, if you don't think you want them please let me know so I can make them available to others. Again, thanks!

Mike
Thanks Mike for the rear passenger peg set. I appreciate that. It was a pleasure doing business with you!! :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts