TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1989 TW200 Parts/project Bike

1989 TW200 Parts/Project Bike; I do not know when i will get around to working on this bike; so thought I would offer it up for sale, asking $895.00 OBO. Located in Temecula, CA 92592. If it does not sell as is I may have to part it out; but would prefer to sell as is. Original 1658 miles per. speedometer, missing seat and Carburetor otherwise looks complete. Kicks thru with compression, shifts thru the gears, good suspension both front and rear. good tires and wheels. No title BOS only, Asking 895.00 OBO; just need it gone. This was my son's project bike and he is moving out. At this time do not want to hassle parting it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
are you sure on the year, is it actually a 1989? (last year for red frame and black plastic)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kinda of thought that; it was my son's bike that he wanted to make a street tracker out of. He has since moved away and I'm not going to get into restoring it. I'll check the VIN and correct the listing.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I kinda of thought that; it was my son's bike that he wanted to make a street tracker out of. He has since moved away and I'm not going to get into restoring it. I'll check the VIN and correct the listing.
you can check on the head tube.
i would also suggest you include a bit more info re: titled? licensed? running? miles, known issues... etc.

it looks more or less complete and i'd think would seek fairly quickly at your price. GLWS

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Listing updated and thanks for the feedback!

just swapped out the battery from my 2008 TW and by passed the ignition switch; so I'm going to invest in a carburator and hopefully be able to ride the bike. So for now she is not for sale; atleast until after I get the carburetor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts