TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
My names Joe and I recently purchased a 1999 tw that came from out of state, PA, with around 11k miles. The bike came with plastics from a 2006 to match the black aftermarket gas tank. I'm in the process of registering the bike in California for street and off-road, but the dmv won't let me register the bike because the EPA sticker that is on the inside of the side cover on the airbox side says 2006 and not 1999. I tried finding the sticker online, but it was discontinued and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone happen to have a non-California model side panel for a 1999 that has the EPA sticker? An EPA sticker on it's own? Or have something I can borrow to just pass inspection?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.