TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
These bikes are both located in Pahrump, NV (nearby Las Vegas). I can deliver there (preferred) or I can bring them to Southern California.

Both bikes are in excellent condition. Start, idle, run just fine and for the last 6 months or so have been ridden ~1-2 times per month. Both are blue. Everything in very good shape on both bikes - consistent with the mileage. The 2001 has about 975 miles on it and the 2000 has about 500 miles on it. I have the titles for both. Neither are currently registered as they have both been ridden exclusively on private party while I have had them (~1 year). One is a Utah title and the other one is a CA title. Both on original tires. Both have new-ish battery and, as I mentioned, both start and run very well. All lights, speedo, odo, turn signals work flawlessly. My strong preference is to sell them both in one transaction and I'll be aggressive on price in order to make it happen. $2500 for either bike individually, but I'll sell them together for $4000. We have a place in Pahrump (I'm in SoCal) and we will be going there next weekend (Jan 24) and I can get pics then.

*****SOLD**** (Thanks TWForum!)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Can you deliver to Georgia? :)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Pahrump NV!

Home of the Area 51 Corvette Club!

Do you know an older guy named Marty McDonough? Wife's name is Barbara. Has a Couple of old Vettes and a Chrysler 300F and a bunch of other neat stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know an older guy named Marty McDonough? Wife's name is Barbara. Has a Couple of old Vettes and a Chrysler 300F and a bunch of other neat stuff.
I don't think I've had the pleasure yet!! We're members out at Spring Mountain Motorsports and are out there at the track at least a couple of times per month. It is a real nice area. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a Marty and Barbara!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 2000 has a California title and the 2001 has a Utah title. If two different parties get together to buy both simultaneously, I'm OK at the $4000 for both price.

Sicnick - the bikes are currently in our garage in Pahrump, NV. I'm in Santa Clarita, CA (near Magic Mountain). I'm going to Pahrump next weekend and if there's a serious buyer who wants the bikes here, I can bring them "home". Just let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I replied to Sicnick and I think he's pondering my offer. I have the hots to get a Polaris Razr and I may trade these in (ouch). As such, I am willing to be even more aggressive on prices for an easy transaction. My estimate/recollection of the mileage on each bike was a bit off - and I apologize. The 2001 has 1642 miles and the 2000 has 726 miles. You pick up both bikes in Pahrump, NV next weekend and I will do $3500 for both bikes. Here's a couple of each pics just snapped today by my buddy who is in Pahrump this weekend.

IMG_3332.JPG IMG_3333.JPG IMG_3334.JPG IMG_3335.JPG IMG_3336.JPG

·
Registered
51 Posts
You are really tempting me. I just sold a klx today, was thinking about maybe getting a TW again, or maybe two. I live in henderson just over the hill. Get online and find your post! My wife is gonna kill me...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts