TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a used Stator and Coil off of a 2000 TW200. I thought I had an electricl problem and replaced the stator and coil trying to fix it. It was not an electrical problem, so now I have an expensive new stator and coil on the bike! The stator retails for $330. So if you need one of these or think you might ever need one of these, this is a bargain. Note: The changed the electrical system on the TW's in 2001, so this stator will only fit 2000 and below. Check your part numbers before you buy. The part number for this one is: 2YG-81410-M0-00. I will take $75 plus $5 to ship in the US.

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is a used Stator and Coil off of a 2000 TW200. I thought I had an electricl problem and replaced the stator and coil trying to fix it. It was not an electrical problem, so now I have an expensive new stator and coil on the bike! The stator retails for $330. So if you need one of these or think you might ever need one of these, this is a bargain. Note: The changed the electrical system on the TW's in 2001, so this stator will only fit 2000 and below. Check your part numbers before you buy. The part number for this one is: 2YG-81410-M0-00. I will take $75 plus $5 to ship in the US.
Do you still have the stator for sale?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts