1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Ad pulled, still unsold* 2000 Yamaha TW200 for sale, Saint Louis,MO

**AD RESCINDED, STILL UNSOLD**
I'll try again in the spring.

My riding skills have outgrown the bike, so I'm looking to upgrade. However, we're at capacity in the garage. Help me make room!

2000 Yamaha TW200, approx 5300 miles, with both a kick and electric start.

Homemade welded rear rack with 2 storage tubes for extra fuel, water bottles, whatever. She also has the bigger plastic Clarke tank, which boosted the range to about 130 miles. Shorty smoke Jimbo windscreen, black handguards, high-mount aftermarket fender (mount from Procycle, wider footpegs (not shown). I also painted the plastics black, and re-covered the stock seat in black. The tires are still pretty new, with the OEM rear tire, and a thicker knobby DOT Kenda on the front.

The fork tubes have sealskins on them, with recently replaced fork seals and fresh oil. I also put some aftermarket signals on her, that have held up pretty well on off-road drops. The brake light has also been replaced with LED.

I also have a set of chrome engine fasteners that I've not taken the time to put on the bike. They'll certainly make the engine look a sight prettier. Buy the bike, and they're yours as well, along with the recommended tube of anti-seize lubricant.

She'll make for an excellent commuter bike, starter bike, project, or a farm bike. Great for those of us, like me, with a short inseam. Why am I selling, you ask? Well, quite frankly, my riding skills have outgrown the bike, and I need something with a little more suspension travel for the more interesting dirt roads. (Yes, it's seen a good mix of dirt along with asphalt.)

$1400; clear title in hand. Cash only. I will ONLY consider trades for a Yamaha XT225, XT250 or a Honda CRF230L.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,050 Posts
Nice, worth it too. Good luck on your travels when you find a new bike. Stop by and say hi once in while.

Reactions: jeadra

·
Registered
656 Posts
Reactions: TW-Brian and jeadra

·
Registered
51 Posts
Very interested in this TW. Where at in St Louis are you as I'm south of Joliet, IL and looking for a bike for the wife. Send me a PM so we can talk further on this and see what we can do.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM sent. Sorry I didn't catch this earlier.

Very interested in this TW. Where at in St Louis are you as I'm south of Joliet, IL and looking for a bike for the wife. Send me a PM so we can talk further on this and see what we can do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts