TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, I got one...

The Ohio DNR had an auction today. So, I hung out in the cold rain to bid on e TW with 6500+ miles on it. It looks like it was an instructors bike for the rider training program, its in sweet shape, dead battery and a fouled plug,. I have the charger on the battery and I'll get a plug later tonight. I can't find a scratch on the bike.... :) It's gonna need a rear tire, and a a couple adjustments, but hey, it doesn't'st have a scratch on it... $1000.00 seem like it was a good deal? :):eek::happy8::happy8::happy8:

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
+1 Yeah Baby!!

Reactions: Tom Bettiker

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had to work today and I'm still shot from standing around in the freezing rain. I picked up a plug, some carb cleaner, and starting fluid today and will dig into it tomorrow, along with snapping a couple pics. TW200's are regulars at this auction, I understand that the DOT used them in the rider training program. I'll be watching.... :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It needs a battery, I can get it running (Rough) of the charger, but that's as far as I got. It's been sitting awhile... My trucks dead right now, so the bike's on the back burner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts