TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2002 TW200 in excellent condition with only 1,400 (liable to change, still riding) miles. All stock except addition of a new cycle racks rear rack this winter (not shown in pic, additional pics available upon request). Most use was on ice in winter. Removable studs included if desired. Hate to sell but bought a boat and wife insists. $2,800- sorry didn’t realize I had put $3,800 that was an error!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Sorry to see you go, good luck with the sale!! :)
I have a 2002 TW200 in excellent condition with only 1,400 (liable to change, still riding) miles. All stock except addition of a new cycle racks rear rack this winter (not shown in pic, additional pics available upon request). Most use was on ice in winter. Removable studs included if desired. Hate to sell but bought a boat and wife insists. $3,800.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to see you go, good luck with the sale!!
I have a 2002 TW200 in excellent condition with only 1,400 (liable to change, still riding) miles. All stock except addition of a new cycle racks rear rack this winter (not shown in pic, additional pics available upon request). Most use was on ice in winter. Removable studs included if desired. Hate to sell but bought a boat and wife insists. $3,800.
Thanks- I’ll likely be back, still love the TW just love fishin with the kids more!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a 2002 tw200 in excellent condition with only 1,400 (liable to change, still riding) miles. All stock except addition of a new cycle racks rear rack this winter (not shown in pic, additional pics available upon request). Most use was on ice in winter. Removable studs included if desired. Hate to sell but bought a boat and wife insists. $2,800- sorry didn’t realize i had put $3,800 that was an error!
**sold**

1 - 4 of 4 Posts