TW200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lurked on here a while ever since first buying my TW200 but it is time for it to go.

I bought this bike from a friend over the winter to ride with some friends, ended up not using it as much as I would have liked. His father bought it new, put 2500 around town miles on it. I rode it this weekend for about 30 minutes, first time in a while, started up first push of the button. My friend got it serviced at the Yamaha shop here in town (Britt?) when he got it last summer and I have not ridden enough to warrant a service. I hadn't ridden it in probably 3 months or more until last weekend, hooked up a new battery, and it fired the first time I hit the button.

I have the title signed open so it is ready to go, mainly selling so I can put tags/insurance/tires on my dad's '75 Vette to drive this fall. Price is somewhat flexible, cash talks. Bike is located in Wilmington, NC. I am comfortable with shipping it as well. The only blemish I can think of is the first day I had the bike I broke the knob off the front brake lever, other than that it looks practically brand new. The knobby tires have 0 miles on them, bought last summer I believe.

$1750 OBO, would like to move this sooner than later. How do I post the pictures? http://wilmington.craigslist.org/mcy/3206796864.html has some on it.

You can reach me via email easiest, [email protected], thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated price to $1750 ob(reasonable)o - had one guy from Craigslist come to my house, watch me crank it, I rode it around my yard for him, ran it through the gears on my street, and he offered me $500...that isn't gonna happen, sorry!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts