TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
************** SOLD **************** ended up letting her go for $1800 for those keeping track of values/selling prices *****************

Selling my two owner (my dad was the original owner) T-dub. 3200+ miles, Borrego rear rack, Lizrdbrth oil cooler, DMO pegs, Pelican box and tool tubes. Tires/tubes were replaced around 2013, stock rear, Shinko front.

Just have too many toys and need to clean out the garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
James I hope you get the bike but I would advise that afterwards you edit your post to remove your phone number since people outside this forum can see it and get it. You might end up on every telemarketers’ list :)

Good luck on getting a bike.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So my notifications were turned off and email address was wrong anyway.. I've corrected that and tried contacting both interested parties. Sorry for the delay guys.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sounds funny selling a bridge, but if you go to Lake Havasu, AZ you can see the London Bridge that was bought, taken apart, and reassembled over a canal there, plus you can drive and walk over the bridge.

London Bridge is a bridge in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. It was built in the 1830s and formerly spanned the River Thames in London, England. It was dismantled in 1967 and relocated to Arizona. The Arizona bridge is a reinforced concrete structure clad in the original masonry of the 1830s bridge, which was purchased by Robert P. McCulloch from the City of London. McCulloch had exterior granite blocks from the original bridge numbered and transported to America to construct the present bridge in Lake Havasu City, a planned community he established in 1964 on the shore of Lake Havasu. The bridge was completed in 1971 (along with a canal), and links an island in the Colorado River with the main part of Lake Havasu City

1 - 9 of 9 Posts